HongKong Guangzhou Foshan Shenzhen Dongguan 中文
重庆时时彩投注平台11选5任三技巧 稳赚pk10三码必中冠军计划 藏分出款有用吗怎样算牛牛牌出现概率万人炸金花那里能下载牌九怎么分大小三公平台足球同投注双色球选号27个公式新时时彩单双玩法黑马全人工计划软件网页版带你回血的导师是真的特一肖三期之内开一期海南七星彩包头尾七星彩二定谁买
  Company Registration
  Accounting & Tax Services
  Company Management
  Work & Residence Permit
  Bank Account Opening
  Trademark Registration
 Bank Account Opening
  ◊ Open a bank account in China
  ◊ Open a bank account in HK
 Company Management
  ◊ Company Annual Return
  ◊ Company Information Alteration
  ◊ Company Deregistration
 Permit License
  ◊ Import & Export License
  ◊ Food Business license
 Financial Support
  ◊ China Fapiao Issue
  ◊ China VAT Refund
Location: China Redisence Permit   ※ Guangzhou /Foshan /Nanhai /Shunde /Shenzhen /Dongguan... HK /UK /USA /排列5除3余数走势图...

Apply for Residence Permit in China

排列5除3余数走势图 www.heaii.icu Applicant:
Those employed/working in Guangzhou and his/her spouse, parent(s) and child(ren) under the age of 18.
Foreigner investor and his/her spouse and child(ren) under the age of 18.

Documentations required:
1. A form of application;
2. Foreigner’s 4 recent passport-size 2 inch color photos (full face without hat and upper body).
3. Original and The photocopy of the foreigner’s valid passport and the photocopy of valid Chinese visa.
4. Official letter issued by the employer unit.
5. A registration Form of temporary accommodation for aliens issued by Public Security Bureau at residential place.
6. Valid Health certificate issued by the sanitary and quarantine authority.
7. Certifications related to the applying reasons.
For those working/employed: Foreigner’s Alien Employment Permit or Foreigner Expert Certificate.
For those investors: Photocopies of approval of foreign investment enterprise, business license and relevant evidences.
For spouse: parent(s) and child(ren) under the age of 18, the following documents are required besides the documents mentioned above:
Kinship certificate: Kinship certificate for parent(s), marriage certificate or certificate of spouse relationship for spouse, or birth certificate for child(ren).
The photocopies of residence permit and passport of the working/employed applicant are required if his/her spouse, parent(s) and child(ren) does not apply together with the applicant.

Items to be Noticed:
1. The applicant shall be present in first application.
2. All evidence issued by foreign institutes should be verified by the Chinese embassy or consulate in that country.
3.In case of modification to items of 'Residence Permit' (such as residence cause, passport number, residential address, employer, accompanying persons etc.), the certificate holder shall handle modification procedure at Division of Aliens & Exit-Entry Administration of Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau within 10 days;
4.In case the relocation for 'Residence Permit', the certificate holder shall handle relocation procedure at Division of Aliens & Exit-Entry Administration of Public Security Bureau at moving-in or moving-out place within 10 days;
5.Foreigner who terminates the job in Guangzhou for certain reasons shall timely hand in Foreigners' 'Residence Permit' at its cancellation and apply for relevant visa;
6.Foreigners holding 'Residence Permit' can reside in China within the valid term of 'Residence Permit' and can also go into and outside territory of China for multi times.


Address:27A,21/F.,Zhongqiao Building,Xianlie Road M.,,Guangzhou,GuangDong,ChinaTel:86-20-87323100 22370018(24 hour hot line) Fax:86-20-87320533 87327969
Foshan branch address:Flat 4029-4030,40/F.,Baihua Plaza,33 Zumiao Road Road Chancheng District,Foshan
Tel:86-757-83122090(24 hour hot line) Fax:86-757-83122092
Address:Room 2107-9,21/F., CC Wu Building, 302-308 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Eamil:[email protected]  © 2005-2017